4.22.2009

Doggie Jowlers (and a shout out to No-No)

J and I are goofy. Or maybe just bored too frequently. Either way, J has for years taken pictures while shaking his head, creating what he calls Jowlers. Try it ... you'll find it funny. You'll also end up with a photo somewhat like this (not my husband, by the way, although he is a handsome devil)


Last week, we decided to find out what Doggie Jowlers would look like. This is what we got:



Hilarious.

On another note, No-No, my nephew, turns 5 today. So Happy Birthday No-No! Hope you had a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww!!! Lizzie -- here I am just getting back to your blog -- I can't wait to show Nolan the pictures of Cowboy posted on his birthday!! Thanks for the shout out to him -- I'll let him know! :)

    Love you!
    amy

    ReplyDelete