10.08.2009

Have I mentioned I'm a procastinator ... yeah.

You may have noticed my prolonged absence over the last, what, 4 months? Hmmm. Yeah. The thing is I've been meaning to write. Planning on posting some updates on what ZuZu has been up to lately. Thinking about posts I could write. But then, inevitably, I would pour myself another cup of coffee, sit on the couch with the dog, and watch my nap time window "to get things done" slipping through my fingers. oops.

But, I'm back!

I decided to close my Facebook account. I thought this a wise decision for numerous reasons, not the least of which being to have more time to blog. I find this a much nicer way to keep people up on our lives. From here on out, I hope to update at least once a week.

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment